2011年9月5日星期一

I like how they added the same pattern

  I like how they added the same pattern/texture for her undershirt but either you keep the undershort and add the panties or remove the undershirt and keep the shorts. The shorts seem to ruin the overall look and make the stockings/panty hose look weird.
You're welcome! <3 I didn't want to steal the station I was at for too long, but from what I heard the voice acting didn't necessarily sound out of place, just made me jump a few times since I'm completely used to the characters speaking Korean.
Anyone who's played an MMO is familiar with being in the midst of fighting off a mess of mobs and watching their spent husks pile at their feet only to reveal more enemies joining the battle. While terrons continue to appear out of the ether, I glance at my dropping health bar and decide to keep casting damage rather than take hits while healing myself. AnungUnRama brings his axe down on one of the newly spawned terrons and my screen explodes in a burst of white feathers. Ding, level 10. Bring it on, kariagons.

没有评论:

发表评论