2011年9月4日星期日

Tera online gold- I find it awesome that high elves have british voices

To start, i like the elin shorts. I think they're a good idea Tera Items
and they're cute. The main problems i have with some of the designs are the first 2 pictures, and the last. The others are more or less perfect.I also dont like the mid drift cover up job they did. It makes the armor boring and bland. I think if the belly really needs to be covered for whatever reason, they could do something more visually appealing.

This goes for some of the other armors as well. Take the last picture for example. The unedited version was basically a gold plate undergarment. The new version is pale shorts. I like the shorts better, however, i feel they could have added more, like gold colour somewhere to continue the flow and visual interest of the armor. I think it needs some sort of gold belt of some sort to make it more visually interesting.

I find it awesome that high elves have british voicesTera Online Gold (it adds to the arrogancy and superiority of the race)! I just find it ironic that castanics don't have seductive voices. Amira do you remember how the Elin & Baraka sounded? Find it interesting that they actually voice the characters in a way that reflects their mind and beliefs.


Related articles:  http://buygoldforsaless.blogspot.com/2011/09/tera-items-well-broadcast-version-of.html
http://bloguay.com/saferiftplatinum/2011/09/02/tera-money-the-end-of-the-days-adventures-take-us-to-the-abandoned-refugee/

没有评论:

发表评论